How to Event Anew!
August 11, 2020
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Add to Calendar
This event will be an opportunity for event professionals to safely gather and discuss the challenges in planning events during and post-COVID while also exploring the new opportunities that it presents. This event will act as NACE’s guide for post-COVID event planning.
The event will take place in the Urban Garden at Ignite Glass Studios
All guests must register prior by Monday, August 10th at Noon for entry.
Street Parking is available
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
- Guests, suppliers, and non-guest visitors are required to wear face coverings over their nose and mouth when entering the premises.
- Face coverings can be removed when guests are seated and eating/drinking; face coverings are required when not eating/drinking.
- Event will take place in the Urban Garden outside
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing facilities will be available
- Stickers available at Registration Desk for Social Distance comfort levels:
- Red – ‘Hi! I’m keeping my distance’
- Yellow – ‘Good with talking but not touching’
- Green – ‘Okay with fist and elbow bumps’
- 50 person guest count max
- Tables will be 6ft+ apart throughout the space
- Prior to leaving home, all individuals are encouraged to self-identify symptoms and stay home if feeling sick, have a temperature, are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or have recently been in contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- Additionally, per the Chicago Department of Public Health's recent travel order, if you have traveled to a state experiencing a surge in new COVID-19 cases, please stay home for the 14-day period following your return to Chicago and do not attend the event.
- All of the above is subject to change based on infection rates in Chicago and local health department orders.
$25.00 Member Tickets
$20.00 Earlybird rate before August 1
$35.00 Non-Member Ticket
$30.00 Earlybird rate before August 1